Learn how Aristotle’s Cafe creates a dynamic environment for strangers to engage in discussions that matter. Explore facilitation techniques that help build a safe community for diverse participants to share their ideas, opinions, and questions. Help them learn through meaningful conversation and free expression. At the same time, model for participants how to tear down political, religious, and social boundaries. This course will empower you to apply master facilitation techniques you can bring anywhere you find yourself in the world. Better yet, you will be able to create a community around leading discussions and have the ability to take yourself through your journey of self-improvement and career success.
“Brilliant course. My business facilitates peer group discussion for C-suite executives. This will help me tremendously with my job as facilitator of these meetings.” –Anton Stegmann
“Specifically, this course teaches you how to organise and facilitate regular small group discussions. However, more broadly, the course gives you the tools to improve your communication skills and use them FOR GOOD.” –Vivian Li
“I love this course! I’ve been creating my own events for 2 years, but I still learn a lot from Hassan. I love the step-by-step information this course provides. I will get to make so much use of it.” –Layla Hai
“Very good and easy to understand content with good clarity on the overview and objectives. To be a good facilitator is definitely a challenge. This course provided essential insights as well as information on blind spots in facilitation along with tips on how to deal with them.” –Ram N.
“These instructional videos are concise, interesting and informative. I am 100% pleased with the information presented and will recommend it to my associates.” –Stacy McPherson
“Aristotle’s Cafe provides a great place to have interesting conversations with people you might otherwise never even meet. A positive space to learn about the world, people’s opinions and self-leadership. Hassan connects the group through excellent facilitation, which allows for great networking and continued conversation afterwards.” –Daniel J. McIsaac
“The instructor is teaching me about things I never knew before e.x. bodylanguage, how groups communicate, etc. I’m starting to see how I can improve my communication and seeing how other’s communicate in a new way.” –Joe Graziano
“Great place to free your mind. I get to ask the questions that I have never asked myself before. Moreover, I get to know about me and other people better. It’s so nice to know that you are not alone.” –Beau S. Tanapura
- The ability to successfully lead a great 1 hour small group discussion with ease and minimum preparation
- Learn how to ask better questions
- Improve your hosting skills, Master the ability to create a welcoming and safe environment for participants
- Facilitate in a way that allows all participants to be involved and share their opinions
- Improve your ability to think critically, listen, communicate, and improve cultural and self-awareness
- Learn how to be a process expert
- Improve your nonverbal skills, Learn body language by reading the participants movements and expressions
- Increase your influence
- What is facilitation?
- How can I facilitation a small group?
- What’s the difference between a facilitator and an instructor?
- How can I ask powerful questions?
- As a facilitator, how can I use body language and non-verbal communication?
- How can I run small group discussions effectively?
- Successfully lead a great 1 hour small group discussion with ease and minimum preparation
- Ask better questions
- Create a welcoming and safe environment for participants
- Facilitate in a way that allows all participants to be involved and share their opinion
- Think critically, listen, communicate, and improve cultural and self-awareness