Custom Executive Education
Custom Executive Education
Diversity & Inclusion
Schedule an executive education seminar for your team.
- Receive a private, customized executive education seminar for your company’s leaders.
- Engage with the interactive resources and learning community at ReligionAndPubliLife.org.
- Collaborate with executive coaches and colleagues to craft a business plan to further enhance the diversity and inclusion commitments of your corporation.
Business leaders survey the religious liberty and religious literacy frameworks for business; examine cutting-edge research and best practices for managing religion and the workplace; and study how business is good for religious freedom and how religious freedom is good for business.
Certificate in Business & Religious Freedom
Students and professionals earn a certificate by
- Completing the 3-hour course BUS 801 Business Success in a Religiously Diverse World
- Completing the 3-hour course BUS 802 Religiously Literate Business Leaders
- Completing the 3-hour course BUS 803 Religiously Inclusive Workplaces
- Completing the 3-hour course BUS 804 Corporate Social Responsibility
- Completing the 3-hour course BUS 805 Business Success Stories
Business leaders survey the religious liberty and religious literacy frameworks for business; examine research and best practices for managing religion and the workplace; and study how innovative businesses and religious freedom contribute to human flourishing.
News Feed: Religious Freedom & Business Foundation
- When Jews are persecuted, every group is at risk May 26, 2023Why and how we must support the White House strategy to counter antisemitism By Brian Grim Some years ago I was at the Vatican with Father David Maria Jaeger OMF, a member of the Roman Rota, the highest ecclesiastical court constituted by the Holy See related to judicial trials conducted in the Catholic Church, akin […]RFBF
- Brian Grim to participate in World Economic Forum Civil Society Community Connect May 26, 2023Dr. Brian Grim, Religious Freedom & Business Foundation President, will participate in the World Economic Forum’s Civil Society Community Connect session on June 19. It will be hosted by Klaus Schwab, Founder and Chairman of the World Economic Forum. The World Economic Forum’s Civil Society Community includes the most impactful and influential international organizations representing […]RFBF
- New REDI Index: More Companies Embrace Faith at Work, Kick-off Conference in Nation’s Capital May 22, 2023FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 22, 2023 New REDI Index: More Companies Embrace Faith at Work, Kick-off Conference in Nation’s Capital Intel on Top, Industry Leaders Rise Up Ranks Washington, DC — Intel Corporation is the most faith-friendly corporate workplace among the 500 largest companies in America, according to the 2023 Corporate Religious Equity, Diversity & […]RFBF
- Ford most faith-friendly workplace in automotive industry May 22, 2023New REDI Index: More Companies Embrace Faith at Work, Kick-off Conference in Nation’s Capital Ford Motor Company Tops Automotive Industry Washington, DC — The Ford Motor Company is the most faith-friendly automotive workplace in America, according to the 2023 Corporate Religious Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (REDI) Index and Monitor, released by the Religious Freedom & […]RFBF
- REDI Index in the News May 20, 2023WSJ: U.S. companies are paying increasing attention to the religious affiliation of their employees, and a growing number are including religion in policies aimed at promoting diversity, equity and inclusion. … “This is the next big thing in diversity,” said Brian Grim, president of the foundation, adding that religious affiliation overlaps with other categories of […]RFBF