Custom Executive Education
Custom Executive Education
Diversity & Inclusion
Schedule an executive education seminar for your team.
- Receive a private, customized executive education seminar for your company’s leaders.
- Engage with the interactive resources and learning community at ReligionAndPubliLife.org.
- Collaborate with executive coaches and colleagues to craft a business plan to further enhance the diversity and inclusion commitments of your corporation.
Business leaders survey the religious liberty and religious literacy frameworks for business; examine cutting-edge research and best practices for managing religion and the workplace; and study how business is good for religious freedom and how religious freedom is good for business.
Certificate in Business & Religious Freedom
Students and professionals earn a certificate by
- Completing the 3-hour course BUS 801 Business Success in a Religiously Diverse World
- Completing the 3-hour course BUS 802 Religiously Literate Business Leaders
- Completing the 3-hour course BUS 803 Religiously Inclusive Workplaces
- Completing the 3-hour course BUS 804 Corporate Social Responsibility
- Completing the 3-hour course BUS 805 Business Success Stories
Business leaders survey the religious liberty and religious literacy frameworks for business; examine research and best practices for managing religion and the workplace; and study how innovative businesses and religious freedom contribute to human flourishing.
- Largest Ever Religion & Work Survey November 29, 2023On November 28, 2023, consulting firm Pearn Kandola released the largest-ever survey of religion in the workplace, with over 6,000 participants in the UK and US from six different faiths: Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, and Sikhism. From the study summary: “Organisations may believe that they are promoting religious inclusivity but their employees do not […]RFBF
- Groundbreaking report released at UK Parliament November 26, 2023Roadmap for governmental thought on business & freedom of religion or belief (FoRB) Foreword by Jim Shannon MP, Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group for International Freedom of Religion or Belief The Freedom of Religion or Belief (FoRB) is a touchstone human right. It enters every aspect of our lives, not only in religious […]RFBF
- Keynoting American Airlines Diwali Celebration November 18, 2023By Brian Grim On Thursday evening, I had the honor of delivering the keynote at the 25th annual Diwali celebration at American Airlines HQ in Dallas. I focused on the value of religious freedom to economies and the competitive edge that American Airlines has as a top faith-friendly workplace. I also participated on the panel […]RFBF
- “Listen & Learn” /together November 9, 2023A /together* webinar exploring how we can bring people together and heal divisions arising from the Israel/Gaza conflict The /together coalition is pleased to share the incredible set of experts and members of the Jewish and Muslim communities sharing on Monday’s ‘Chatham House rule’ webinar. Join us this Monday 13th November for a Listen and […]RFBF
- Building FoRB through Faith-and-Belief Friendly Workplaces November 7, 2023Join us in London on Monday, 20th Nov. 2023, for an exciting event focused on promoting freedom of religion or belief (FoRB) through faith-and-belief friendly workplaces. A new report from the APPG FoRB will detail how everyone in every workplace can advance freedom of religion or belief for all through practical initiatives such as employee […]RFBF